On this page you will find more information on the shipping method, payment method, availability of Mandalas, where to see them, and how to order one.
If you have more questions, please get in touch:
- How does ordering a Mandala work?
If a Mandala caught your attention on the website, you can order the Mandala by contacting me here directly.
Only Mandalas that are still available will be shipped to you.
- I liked a Mandala, but it is unavailable. What now?
Since each Mandala created is unique, I sadly cannot ship you a similar Mandala. But it would be my absolute pleasure to create a Mandala just for you. Tell me more about the colours that inspire you, and I will paint a Mandala in the size you want. You can also tell me which patterns move you the most.
- How does payment work?
Payments can be done by PayPal or bank transfers. Shipping costs are not included in the prices. These vary accordingly.
- Where can I find a list of all Mandalas, with size and prices?
- Shipping information
The mandalas are carefully packed in cloth and protective packaging before shipping to ensure their original state.
Once you have provided the address, the mandala you have ordered will be sent to you via post. If happen to be in the same region, I am more than happy to meet you and give it to you personally!
- In cases where the Mandala is available, it will be sent to you within 3 working days by post. The delivery time will depend on the service of the post company. Past experience was around 7 days wait until the Mandala had arrived its new home.
- In cases where you have ordered a Mandala which has to be newly created just for you (how exciting for you and for me!!), please allow some time for the colours to set and for the lines to be drawn. I will be contact with you all the time, showing you the process through pictures. Full payment for these special Mandalas will be done once the Mandala has been completed.